Monday, March 23, 2009

This Week in Review


For the second week in a row I put in over 200 miles. I'm starting on a block of LT intervals. Legs were sore and slow prior to this weekends 7 hours on the bike. Yesterday hurt. The husband and I started hungry, not planning well for a ride with friends. The previous day was 4 hours + work which also left me feeling pretty whipped. Without a lot of good choices in Xenia, OH it was either McD's or nothing. I choose nothing. 1 package of clif blocks between the two of us, 50 miles, 3 hours = one hungry couple. Anyhow, it was great to ride with our fav. couple friends, the Bellante's and the Noble's...as well as some new buds from the Biowheels crew.

This week will be a busy one with Ladies Nite at the shop hosted by yours truly, a fitting for my Seven Mudhoney Cyclocross bike!!!!, and possibly my first race of the season. Phew. Looks like I'll be doing a 12 hour MTB race solo so the training begins now.

1 comment:

  1. jesus woman! you're going to be killing it! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete