Monday, September 28, 2009

Seven Cycles Mudhoney


Well it has been a few months since I got my Seven Cycles Mudhoney all built up for cyclocross season. I have had many a bikes in the past; Jamis, Trek & Gary Fisher, Independent Fabrication. I have rented and ridden Scott and Masi.

Nothing can quite compare to my mighty Mudhoney...I'll tell you why:

1) Precise fit. I have a non-stock build typically of a taller female. Short torso & short arms = opposite of a mans frame. Women's specific fits are still not ideal for the taller female. They are either too long for me or cramped in.

2) Precise handling characteristics. I am a racer. I want a bike that is nible and stiff. Seven delivered on all fronts.

3) Durability. Say what you want, this Ti frame is for life. For a smidge more in weight I'll take a Ti bike over carbon anyday.

4) Made in the USA. Need I say more.

5) Beauty of the craftmanship. Need I say more.

I love my Seven & it loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment