Friday, January 20, 2012

I went to the dentist today. They said my blood pressure was 130/73 (with a pulse of 54)... I'm a bit worried about that. It's a tad high.

This week I took off to recover, but I've been working too much, not sleeping and drinking a lot. These are major causes of the high blood pressure.

I'm planning some changes for the new year with my diet. Last year I realized I was typically not eating enough calories to build muscle. So I began to eat more, and eat more protein.

But I got into the bad habit of cramming a bunch of food down my throat. Sometimes it was salty or fatty food, and I started to eat quickly again without thinking of what I was eating.

So I want to cut back on salt, eat more veggies and I plan to try some radical new diets. Stay tuned in!

1 comment:

  1. James... I'm sure you've done your research... but if you want to rehaul your system check out "Eat To Live." It's fabulous!

    Good luck and stay healthy!!!

    ReplyDelete