Thursday, April 24, 2008

East Fork MTB

I went home last night and grabbed my bike and headed out to East Fork for some MTB therapy. This is really the first time this year that the trails around here have been dry and I have grown quite bored with my road riding.

I saw quite a lot of deer last night. I think I easily counted about 20. I was hoping to spot some wild turkey but I had no such luck. I got in a nice ride though, 2:15. It was pretty dark and scary for the last half hour, I probably should have jumped back on the road at 8:30-8:45 but I was having too much fun.

Here are some photos from last night:

The bike I love:


Me trying to take a self portrait:


A cute little deer:


The lake at East Fork:


Cute little deer on the bike trail:

1 comment:

  1. Nice bike Bridgie. Have fun at Birthday dinner this weekend!

    ReplyDelete