Friday, October 28, 2011

Holy Shit! I love my dog.


Man, I really love my dog Kona. She is a trip, and it's great to have a dog that can share in my love of the outdoors and keep up while we run, hike and ride.

This is my leg-opener ride for last weekend's races. Took out the MTB on some local trails to enjoy the Autumn weather. It had rained a few days before so I took Patrick the Paragon (my mountain bike) so my Rita the Redline (cyclocross bike) would be nice and fresh for the race. I'm glad I did that, I rolled through some very stinky feces perhaps from a horse of someone else's dog. Thus the "Holy Shit!"

Yeah, it's great to share recovery rides and take time to smell the roses with my little four-legged companion. We're lucky she is very good off-leash, and it gets her the exercise she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment