Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stupid Motivation


I started off todays ride in the rain. It was pretty warm out there and I felt pretty comfortable in spring/fall like attire. The ride started off pretty nice. It was raining but the temps were in the 50s-60s so I was feeling pretty good. I was actually feeling a little warm. Then about a half-hour into the ride my shorts, knee warmers, gloves, & shoe covers were soaked. Then it got about 5-10 degrees cooler. I wasn't the only cyclist with stupid motivation out there; I passed a dozen or so others. I turned back early after I realized my thighs were a bright shade of pink. My hands & feet were completely numb by the time I got home. Phew, I got home just in time.

Temps are supposed to be in the 20s this week. I am actually looking forward to it so I can hit the MTB trails. It has been a while since the Superfly has seen some action. Speaking of the Superfly, she is looking into some new crank bros quick releases.

In other news, the hubby is working on our new team kits. Stay tuned for their reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment