Monday, March 21, 2011

April Training Schedule version1


I haven't been very good about perfecting my training schedule. The image is a sketch of what I will be doing. I need to fill in types of interval workout as well as weight training and yoga. Hopefully as the year progresses I will keep on myself to design my training and not just go out there and ride aimlessly.

I'm reading Racing Weight Quick Start Guide at the moment. I'll post my learnings and I how I work in the intervals and nutrition concepts into my training. The website is a little rough but there might be some nice content on it around food and fueling.

Part of me wants to dork out and get über serious and watch what I eat, get a power meter and a coach and see what I can do. Part of me wants to live and ride and have fun. I usually end up somewhere in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment