Saturday, December 13, 2008
What Bridget has been up to
Here is what I have been up too:
1) Looking for jobs in Graphic Design that do not exist right now. Trying to decide between going back to school or sticking it out. Starting a freelance gig on monday.
2) Running. A lot. Trail running is fun. I love to be able to just throw on some clothes and go. Still in love with my Montrail /Continental Divide™ GTX/ running shoes. Wish I could afford a new pair now as I have put a lot of miles on my current pair. No other shoe I have ever tried has kept my feet completely dry in the slush and snow. Man, I wish they made a cyclocross shoe.
3) Perfecting the chocolate chip cookie.
4) Reading the Omnivore's Dilemma. Certainly a good read for those interested in nutrition, farming, slow food, etc.
5) Dreaming of a Seven Cycles cyclocross frame. Dreaming of dry mountain bike trails and those warm summer days.