Saturday, December 11, 2010

Team RoadRash to File Bankruptcy

I'm looking at some of the equipment and parts I need to buy for next year and I am about to faint.

• New Team Kits (paid with my sweet race reimbursements!)
• Pay to overhaul my ancient Powertap 2.0 for smarter training
• New Helmut
• New MTB Shoes (after 3 years of CX and MTB!)
• New CX Pedals?
• New MTB Tires
• Have to overhaul my mountain bike and see if anything is worn out
• Have to overhaul my CX bike and see if anything is worn out
• New Tubular tires for CX next year
• New right shifter for CX bike.
• Maybe it's time for a new derailleur on the CX bike too
• New saddle bag that could fit a 29er tube with some room for tools too.

I think I will scale back racing next year, focusing on CORA and the closest OVCX races along with only Mohican, and perhaps the 6 Hours of John Bryan and Versailles. Maybe just about 16 races instead of 30 per year.

Will "Ink" myself to prevent going into the Red Ink.
So in short I will gladly take a sponsors' money and tattoo your logo on my face, arms, neck and legs. Hurry, premium spaces are going fast!

P.S. You can even tattoo your logo on my "frame pump" (if you know what I mean), which I will gladly display whilst taking "naturals" rolling along in the long distance mountain bike races.

No comments:

Post a Comment